Israeli VAT invoice rules
Invoice date of issue and storage of Israeli VAT
VAT invoices must be issued within 14 days of a taxable supply, or cash settlement.
Israeli VAT invoices should show the following information:
- Name, including trading name, and address of supplier and customer
- VAT number of the supplier, and the words ‘Tax Invoice’ and ‘Authorized Entrepreneur’
- Date of invoice
- The word ‘original’ printed only on the original invoice
- Description, including quantities/weights etc., of the taxable supplies
- Taxable amount, VAT added, gross amount
- Foreign currency invoices should include the New Israeli Shekel amount and the currency conversion rate
Latest Israeli news
December 10, 2017
Israel is considering becoming the latest country to exempt sales of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from VAT. Instead, profits from dealing in the digital currencies...
September 4, 2017
Israel has lowered for the annual sales threshold for the entitlement to submit bi-monthly VAT returns to ILS 1.49million from ILS 1.5million. This new...
January 17, 2017
The Israeli tax office has confirmed that trading in bitcoin is subject to 17% VAT. The announcement confirms that virtual currencies, such as bitcoin,...
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates