Avalara VAT Reporting content updates 07-11-2016
- Nov 6, 2016 | Jason Moore
- Czech Republic:There is a new functionality to file a correction in VAT Book.
- Estonia: As of January 2017, the layout of the VAT return will change. The new VAT rate of 14% is shown in a new box and it is already available for transactions dated 2017.
- Czech Republic: A new decree was published stating that telecommunication services are now also part of the reverse charge system. Starting from October 1 st , 2016, the code in the report for these transactions in VAT Book, will be 21.
VAT Reporting v16.10.3
- Lithuania: we now support the new ISAF report in xml format.
Find out more information about how VAT Reporting can help you.