Avalara VAT Reporting content updates 08-12-2016
- Dec 7, 2016 | Jason Moore
- Finland: There is a new VAT return in pdf form and we now support correction VAT returns.
- Austria: Negative amounts on the AT VAT Return in both PDF and XML will now trigger a warning when you create the report.
- Lithuania: The official ledger is being replaced by a VAT Book starting 01/10/2016. The reports (pdf + xml) behind the official ledger have been disabled after 30/09/2016.
- Slovakia: We now also support Part D of the SK VAT Book.
Find out more information about how VAT Reporting can help you.
Overview This release is a maintenance release of the VAT Reporting application for the month of October 18. It includes changes in reporting documents, modifications...
Overview This release is a maintenance release of the VAT Reporting application for the month of July. It includes changes in reporting documents, SII improvements,...
Below is a summary of major VAT and GST changes that come into effect on 1 July 2018: Australia drops GST-free levy on small goods,...