Avalara VAT Reporting content updates 05-01-2017
- Jan 4, 2017 | Jason Moore
- Austria: The new periodical VAT Return for 2017 is now available in PDF format.
- Finland: We now support the new e-format for the VAT Return and EC Listing to be used in 2017.
- Germany: The new periodical VAT Return in XML & PDF format is now available.
- Norway: The VAT return for 2017 has completely changed its form and content.
- Romania: The new standard rate of 19% starting on 01/01/2017 is now available in our software.
Luxembourg: We now support in the eCDF format for the following reports:
- Yearly VAT return for 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Monthly and quarterly VAT returns.
- EC Listing.
VAT Reporting v16.12.2
- Spain: The new yearly Modelo 390 form for 2017 is now available in e-format.
Find out more information about how VAT Reporting. can help you.