Avalara VAT Reporting content updates 31-03-2017
- Mar 30, 2017 | Jason Moore
- Poland: It’s now possible to create a Correction VAT Book
- Slovakia: We have changed the way we handle boxes that are recalculated on the VAT Return form. We now allow the possibility to correct small roundings via an automated manual document
- 1. We now support the VAT Return in PDF format starting January 2017
- 2. Country code TR is no longer mandatory when you setup a Turkish VAT number for your company. The prefix TR is not an essential part of the Turkish VAT number
- Thailand: The VAT Return in PDF format form PP30 has been updated in order to use the Thai calendar date format (e.g 2560)
- Denmark: We now support the Correction VAT Return
- 1. We programmed the transactions linked to telecommunication services to be displayed correctly in the VAT Return and VAT Book
- 2. We have added the transactions for distance sales under the middle rate of VAT (10%)
Find out more information about how VAT Reporting can help you.
Avalara Author Jason Moore
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes get tax compliance right. In partnership with leading ERP, accounting, ecommerce, and other financial management system providers, Avalara delivers cloud-based compliance solutions for various transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other indirect tax types. Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and around the world in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India.