Avalara VAT Reporting content updates 09-03-2017
- Mar 8, 2017 | Jason Moore
- France: The 2017 group VAT Return in PDF format is now available.
- 1. The English translated version of the 2017 VAT Books is now available.
- 2. The 2017 VAT Returns and VAT Books forms were updated to include new fiscal updates. 14% VAT Rate was withdrawn from the forms.
- 1. The PL Reverse Charge Listing - Correction in XML format for 2017 is now available.
- 2. The PL EC Listing – Correction in XML format for 2017 is now available.
- Latvia: The English translated version of the 2017 yearly VAT Return in PDF format is now available.
- Thailand: The 2017 Charge Return PP36 that is linked to the VAT Return PP30 is now available.
- Luxemburg: We passed the validation by the eCDF. To use our xml files, customers need to register with the eCDF and indicate iVAT Reporting CVAB4 on the registration form.
Find out more information about how VAT Reporting can help you.
Avalara Author Jason Moore
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes get tax compliance right. In partnership with leading ERP, accounting, ecommerce, and other financial management system providers, Avalara delivers cloud-based compliance solutions for various transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other indirect tax types. Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and around the world in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India.