Icelandic invoice rules
Invoice date of issue
VAT invoices must be issued within 30 days of the provision of a supply.
Icelandic invoice requirements
- Name, including trading name, and address of supplier and customer
- VAT number of the supplier
- Date of invoice
- Description, including quantities/weights etc, of the taxable supplies
- Taxable amount, VAT added, gross amount
- Foreign currency invoices should show the conversion rate and calculation
Latest Icelandic news
April 10, 2018
Iceland’s Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs is to reclassify electronic books as zero-rated for Value Added Tax from 1 January 2019. E-books are...
December 12, 2017
The new Icelandic government has scrapped plans to introduce VAT on short-term room and house rentals. Instead, it will review an Occupancy Tax -...
April 6, 2017
The Icelandic government is planning to reduce its standard VAT rate from 24% to 22.5% from 1 January 2019. The announcement came as part...
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom