Icelandic invoice rules
Invoice date of issue
VAT invoices must be issued within 30 days of the provision of a supply.
Icelandic invoice requirements
- Name, including trading name, and address of supplier and customer
- VAT number of the supplier
- Date of invoice
- Description, including quantities/weights etc, of the taxable supplies
- Taxable amount, VAT added, gross amount
- Foreign currency invoices should show the conversion rate and calculation
Need help with your Icelantic VAT compliance?
Researching Icelantic VAT legislation is the first step to understanding your VAT compliance needs. Avalara has a range of solutions that can help your business depending on where and how you trade.
Latest Icelandic news
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom