WHEN: On demand
Duration: 60 minutes
Treat yourself: Be confident you’re compliant this holiday shopping season
The 2021 holiday shopping season is looking bright for retailers, with trends pointing to sales growth both online and in physical stores. As you gear up for what Amazon dubs the Turkey Five — the peak buying period from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday — you may be exploring new ways to attract buyers. If adding sales channels, expanding to new markets, or launching new products is part of your sales strategy, you’ll want to keep a close eye on where you’ve created new sales tax compliance obligations.
During this webinar and discussion, you’ll learn:
- How to monitor your economic and physical nexus liabilities
- Tips for navigating multistate filing deadlines
- When to strategically register and file your returns
- How to avoid over- and underpayments
- How to avoid errors when product mapping and coding
- How to simplify managing exemption certificates
Questions? Email Kaitlin at email@example.com.