Avalara Announces CRUSH 2017: Home of the Tax Automation Revolution
Seattle, Wa. AND Austin, TX – February 28, 2017 – Avalara, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based tax compliance automation for businesses of all sizes, announced the return of CRUSH, its second annual tax compliance automation conference and industry gathering, to take place May 2-3, 2017 in Austin, Texas. Bringing together leaders in finance and technology who are enabling the strategic evolution of accounting, CRUSH offers attendees opportunities to learn, educate and network with hundreds of peers and experts. For more information or to register for CRUSH, please visit www.CRUSHaustin.com.
“The way our customers do business is changing rapidly – whether by realizing the promise of global commerce or evolving to a technology-enabled business model – and our technology is built to change with them,” said Avalara CEO Scott McFarlane. “Feedback from last year’s event tells us that learning, in-person, from experts and peers is invaluable, as we go through these changes together. We are looking forward to hosting the Avalara community in Austin.”
- Keynote – Scott McFarlane, CEO of Avalara, presents at 8:30 A.M. CT, May 2.
- Panel of Avalara CFO Customers, moderated by Gene Marks, CPA and small business owner, at 9:15 A.M. CT, May 2.
- Demo Showcase - Open throughout the conference, the Demo Showcase is an open environment where attendees can browse solutions offered by Avalara and sponsoring partners.
- Learning Lab – The lab is an opportunity for customers to schedule one-on-one time with Avalara product experts.
- CPE credit - Options for more than 70 hours of CPE credit will be offered in sessions structured to be interactive, highly concentrated and comprehensive, to provide participants with maximum value at an affordable price.
- In-depth sessions- More than 70 sessions will be presented by industry experts, Avalara customers and partners on a wide range of topics, from the implications of Brexit and e-compliance to best practices for sales tax, excise tax, global VAT trends and more.
- Concur, Kelly S Matthews, Sage Software, and SmartERP are gold sponsors.
- Ducharme MacMillen & Associates, and Intacct are silver sponsors.
- Exact, Hybris, and SD Mayer & Associates are bronze sponsors.
- Accounting Today and CPA Trendlines are media sponsors.
- For more information or to register for CRUSH 2017, please visit crushaustin.com
- Twitter: For continuous CRUSH 2017 news and event updates, follow @Avalara and join the conversations using #TaxCRUSH17
- Facebook: Like Avalara on Facebook to view photos and updates from CRUSH 2017
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transactional taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions that are designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. Avalara’s Compliance Cloud™ platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 500 hundred pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns and other compliance documents.
A privately held company, Avalara’s venture capital investors include Sageview Capital, Battery Ventures, Warburg Pincus, Technology Crossover Ventures, Arthur Ventures, and other institutional and individual investors. Avalara’s headquarters are in Seattle, WA and it has offices across the U.S. and in London and Brighton, UK; Brussels, Belgium; São Paulo, Brazil; and Pune, India. More information at www.avalara.com
The 2021 sales tax changes report: midyear update
Your guide to navigating the complicated world of tax compliance and preparing for the future
Stay up to date
Sign up for our free newsletter and stay up to date with the latest tax news.