Argentina delays digital VAT books
- Sep 8, 2020 | Richard Asquith
The deadlines for taxpayers to start uploading their digital VAT books with the government for the first time has been shifted back. Digital books is the governments webservice where tax payers upload each month sales and purchase VAT invoice.
The revised timetable for adopting digital VAT uploads is now as follows:
- Jan 2021 - VAT exempt businesses
- Nov 2020 - turnover above ARS 10m
- Oct 2020 - turnover between ARS 5m and ARS 10m
- Sep 2020 - turnover between ARS 2m and ARS 5m
- Jul 2020 - turnover ARS 0.5m and ARS 2m
- June 2020 - turnover below ARS 0.5
The delay recognises the considerable disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Latest Argentine news
Register for instant access to over 30 hours of on demand webinars with global tax experts and our latest resources covering the most important isues facing your business right now and for 2021.
Sign up for our free newsletter stay up-to-date with the latest tax news.
Stay ahead of the curve, sign-up to VAT Voice, our essential monthly round-up of VAT, GST and legislation news